Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School QP Set

New item in store: 4 12x12 quickpages for your back-to-school and pre-school play-time pictures. I had so much fun making these pages, I just kept thinking about all the pics of my kids I could put in them. These pages took me about 24 hours over the course of a week to make, but it was well worth the work. These are my favorite by far. I have added a small worart and element pack as a bonus to spice it up even more. There are places to journal on each page or add a title. All pieces are 300 dpi in png format. You can see a close-up of the wordart and elements below.
Here is the link to it: http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_23&products_id=952 If you pick it up before the end of the day on Aug 17th (CST) you save 45% on it.

Thank you for looking.
Stephanie

No comments: