Sunday, June 8, 2008

CU Folded Flower

It has been a while since I posted. Sorry. I have been very busy with the end of the school year fast approaching and preparing for all the summer projects we are hopefully going to be doing - remodeling the house. Anyway, I have had a little time to play around and I just got Photoshop CS2 and learning how to use it. It is very exciting. I was messing around and made this flower that I thought I would share with you. It was my first attempt at playing with the warp. You can use this as commercial or personal use. No credit is required, but always appreciated. Hope you have fun with it. You can get it here. EXPIRED! But now available for purchase in the store!

Don't forget to check out all the kits and more at my store. They are only available through Scrap It Sassy!!

Thank you for looking and have a great day!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I just found your blog thru DigiScrap Depot. Thanks so much for the CU freebie!!!! Nice stuff!!!!!!
I was disappointed to find the older CU freebies were no longer available. I'm a newbie at trying to blogginh and designing and need all the help I can get :-/

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.